Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Borough Local Plan (2013-2033) Submission version (Regulation 19)
The Council has agreed that the Borough Local Plan (2013-2033) Submission version, Policies Map, Sustainability Appraisal and other supporting documents will be available for inspection under Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations.
Paper copies of the key documents will be available to view in the following locations for an eight week period from Friday 30 June 2017 up to 17:00 on Friday 25 August 2017:
- On the dedicated Portal for making representations: http://consult.rbwm.gov.uk/portal/blp/blpr19/blpr19
- On the website at the following link: http://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/blp
- At Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council Offices:
- Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF
- Windsor Library, Bachelors Acre, Windsor SL4 1ER (due to the refurbishment of York House)
- At all Borough Libraries and Parish and Town Council Offices during their normal opening hours.
Representations may be made under Regulation 20 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 for an eight week period from Friday 30 June 2017 up to 17:00 on Friday 25 August 2017 with regard to:
- Whether or not the plan is legally compliant (including Duty to Cooperate);
- Whether it has met the tests of soundness:
- Positively prepared – being based on a strategy that aims to meet objectively assessed needs for development and infrastructure
- Justified – being the most appropriate strategy
- Effective – being deliverable over the plan period based on effective joint working
- Consistent with national policy – enabling the delivery of sustainable development in accordance with the NPPF.
Representations must be received no later than 17:00 on Friday 25 August 2017.
The best way to view and make representations on the Borough Local Plan (2013-2033) Submission version is to use the online portal for making representations.
Please click here to access the Portal for making representations:
Please download the Guide to using the Online Portal for further information.